|Salary||Competitive plus benefits|
|Hours||9am-5pm Monday to Friday.|
|Place of Work||The Hurlet Crematorium, Glasgow Road, East Renfrewshire G53 7TH|
|Closing Date||Friday, 18th March 2022|
|Interviews||Interviews will be held in w/b 28th March 2022|
Horizon Cremation is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Crematorium Manager to manage our newly opened Hurlet Crematorium in East Renfrewshire. We are looking for someone with care and flair, operational experience, and commercial/financial abilities, and most importantly, someone who is used to providing the highest levels of care and service for bereaved families.
Horizon Cremation Limited is building a new generation of crematoria delivering the highest levels of care from within beautiful, modern crematorium facilities. We build carefully considered buildings and employ compassionate people so we can provide the best possible service in times of need and distress. The Hurlet Crematorium is our third crematorium facility.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Relish the challenge of delivering and shaping the direction of Scotland’s newest and most advanced crematorium facility.
- Take pleasure and pride in delivering the highest levels of customer care and service.
- Be confident and calm. Show empathy and compassion in emotional situations.
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels. Have good verbal, financial and written communication skills.
- Be effective at people-management.
- Have experience of managing and developing a small team.
- Build outstanding working relationships with funeral directors and a wide range of other important stakeholders.
- Oversee the development of our memorial garden options and sales.
- Have the financial skills to oversee the production of invoices, managing budgets and all other key financial processes required for a well-managed facility.
- Have, or be working towards completing the ICCM Diploma.
Please send an e-mail and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org